Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 21: Blackorean

February 4, 2011: When I first heard the song "Black and Yellow" I thought they were singing about me.  I mean, I am black and yellow.  (Big ups to all the blasains out there!) You can even replace the black and yellow hook with blackorean and it fits so very well.  I kid, of course.  If any of you all read the comments, you know that my crazy wonderful mother has asked me to take a picture of my "asian shrine". Well, there it is.  It ironically has no tribute to Korea, the lovely birthplace of my mother.  (Hey mom, what's that about?).  Apparently, happy cat (a fortune cat) is coming soon to add to the collection.  Oh, and the chewy bar is for the Chinese Buddha.  Apparently you have to feed him to keep him happy.  And no one wants an unhappy (and skinny) Chinese Buddha.

2 comments:

  1. If my picture was there you would have something that was Korean to worship. Okay that is my mission...get you something Korean. How about a jar of Kimchi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Whiz Khalifa meant the song to be about 1/2 black and 1/2 asian people, the Pittsburgh thing is just a cover.

    ReplyDelete