Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 13: Bama Boyfriend


January 27, 2011: Picture 1 is my bama boyfriend during the storm yesterday. Ask me why he posed like that.  I do not know.  I think perhaps he thinks it's cool. Unfortunately for him, it isn't.  Today, we went out to clean up from the storm and he thought - hey take another dumbass picture of me today doing the same thing.  And thus, picture 2. Anyway, shoveling snow with Thugs is maybe the worst experience ever.  He is OCD about it.  He wants to get every single pile of ice and snow up and out of the way.  I just want to move enough so my car can get out.  Because of his neuroses, after cleaning his spot, he wants to clean the spots next to him, just in case one of them comes out and dumps the snow from their spot onto his.  It's really annoying.  We were out there so long we got stuck helping two other folks dig their cars out.  WTF?! At least I can count this two hour dig as my workout today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment