Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 7: I conquer?

January 21, 2011: I came home today to find a letter on my door from the apartment complex I live in.   It's starts, "Dear Resident...I conquer that we all had a fantastic new year with family, friends, and loved ones or potentially even by ourselves.  One of my New Year resolutions is to read more, I figured that the only way one can expand dreams, aspirations and goals is by reading, right? :) "  I had to read it a couple of times, just  to make sure that I read it correctly.  It even includes the happy face.  And that was perfect. And perhaps it's wrong of me to find all of the grammatical and language errors so funny. Is it bad if I conquer that reading really actually might be the perfect resolution for this person?  

No comments:

Post a Comment